Requirements For Employment On Site
If you are contacted to work on the Muskrat Falls Project, there are requirements that must be met prior to employment at the site:
- You may be asked to provide proof of your credentials, certification, licensing and/or education.
- You may be required to complete a pre-employment medical.
- You will be required to complete a drug and alcohol test before you are granted access to the work site.
- Security/background checks may be required before you are granted access to the site.
- Trades that are part of a bargaining unit will be referred by the appropriate union. Union membership prior to employment is not required. Workers will be represented by the union once employed.
- You will complete a site safety orientation prior to starting work.
More information about workplace standards and policies at all of the project’s work sites is available in the LCP Site Handbook.